Monday, February 06, 2006

Entry for February 6th 2006

Once again I am trapped in a small room no more than 5'x5'. The typical grey walls and flourescent lights of this prison allow only the muted strains of The Who to trickle into my hearing from several cells away. Oh, wait, I forgot - I'm at work - not in prison. Though the difference seems slight in this day and age of serfdom under the imperial might of the corporation.

Or if you prefer:

Once again I am trapped in a small va va voom nah more than 5'x5'. the bloody typical grey walls and flourescent Ian Wrights of this Boom and Mizzen alla only the muted strains of the 'oo ter trickle into me 'earin' from several cells away. Oh, wait, I forgot - I'm at Kathy Burke - not in Boom and Mizzen. though the difference seems slight in this day and age of serfdom under the imperial might of the corporation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home