Thursday, April 20, 2006

Are you a cutthroat or a pussycat? Find out, if you dare.

Machiavellianism is a term used to describe a one's tendency to be charming, confident and glib, but also arrogant, calculating and cynical, prone to manipulate and exploit. So how devious are you? Take this MACH-IV (Test of Machiavellianism) personality test and find out. link

Here are my results:

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100
Your Machiavelli score is: 62
You are a high Mach, you endorse Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.

According to this I wouldn't trust me if I were you. It says I'm a high Mach but I'd say just barely so. It's probably my cynicism creeping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home