Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lack of thinking clearly

I've come to the conclusion that either I don't care enough about a lot stuff to write about it or I can't think clearly enough to write more than a few sentences about something or maybe I'm just lazy. Ok, so that's not much of a conclusion.


Or perhaps the problem lies in me having too much to say about just about anything - whether entirely accurate or not is irrelevant - but I just can't seem to get it all written in a reasonable amount of time plus my need to edit and clarify after the initial pass - maybe I should just go stream of consciousness and editing be damned though I will spell check to spare the misery probably since I tend to type fast and with a lot of typos in the process which leads to things like saying you instead of your because I can't seem to hit the "R" hard enough.


I am very tired today. A sick child who, even when sick, has far more energy than me can really wear you out after 12 continuous hours of care. That plus after he went to sleep I had more work to do in getting data transferred from an old computer to a new computer. That took my whole day up to the 16 hours of non-stop work. I think my big mistake was not going to bed immediately and only getting about 5 hours of sleep. All said and done I feel more rested after a day in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home